Date Posted: 21-07-2016
(Foundation Bored Piling Works)
– Provide day to day HR services and supports to the business
– Assist in Recruiting works and selection, payroll process, labor relation and people development plan.
-Plans and conducts new employee orientation toward positive attitude & company goals.
-Keep records and benefits plan such as insurance, personnel transactions such as hires, appointment, confirmation, promotions, transfers, performance reviews and termination
– Ensure the HR processes are set up and work efficiently so that all HR systems are registered correctly and accordingly to the local legislation regarding the rules and standards.
-Arrange staff affair like staff party, transportation, ferry, housekeeping, building & office’ property maintenance
-Experiences in construction industry would be advantage
– Any graduate with Certificate/ Diploma in HRM or related discipline
– >2 years experience in Human Resources or related functions
-Familiar with HRM Software, Finger print System, Leave calculation and knowledge about SSB (Social Security Board)
-Understanding of local employment practice and related legislation and labor laws in Myanmar
– Proactive, pragmatic, with high levels of energy
– Strong relationship building abilities and good communications skills at all levels
– Good command in both written and spoken English and local language
Please submit your updated resume with expected salary via email OR hardcopy to head office. Only qualified and short list candidate will be notify for personal interview.
Closing Date – 30th July, 2016.