OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENTAL
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICIES(EMS ISO 14001:2004)
- Securing the global leadership by establishing the Family Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001.
- Improving the environment continuously by complying with the environmental law and considering the whole cycle.
- Minimizing pollutant emissions by introducing clean production process and applying BACT (Best Available Control Technology).
- Achieving a Zero Waste Society and enhancing eco-efficiency with efficient utilization of natural resources and byproducts.
- Leading the Low-carbon & Green-growth by reducing greenhouse gas emissions with clean energy and green technology.
- Aiming at sustainability and securing transparency of management by disclosing the result of environmental management.
POSITIVE PIONEER’ SAFETY COMMITMENT
We possess own in-house rules by Occupational, Health and Safety Department. Intensive Safety Induction and tool box meeting as regular activities at our working places. Daily site walk and regular inspection conducted with our client/ main contractor’ safety team.
We aimed as our safety goal of Zero Accident Working Zone to perform at all projects.
SAFE WORK PROCEDURE (GENERAL)
All workers shall wear Personal Protective Equipments (PPE) at working area.
Site supervisor shall ensure that the working area has been cordoned off with proper Safety Barrier and Sign.
All workers must attend and educate by Intensive Safety Training.
Supervisor/ Engineer shall ensure that only trained personnel are engaged and deployed to Safe Lifting Operations.
Supervisor shall perform a thorough check on the set up of the machine and condition of the Proper Working Platform.
Site Supervisor shall ensure that only Qualified and Well Experienced Operators to operate the all machines.
KEY POINT OF SAFETY CONTROL
ENVIRONMENTAL & SOCIAL IMPACT POLICY
Waste Disposal Management (Bored Soil and Bentonite)
During boring works, all excavated or bored earth shall be continuously cleared from the vicinity of borehole for safety. All temporary deposited earth shall be regularly carted off by soil disposal contractor who official apply soil disposal carry permit and approval taken from Yangon City Development Committee (YCDC).
Drilling Mud Fluid (Bentonite/Polymer) should not discharge into public drain to avoid environmental impact. After reused Bentonite mixed with bored earth, dry and shall clear properly.
Noise & Vibration Monitoring
During Drilling Time, noise pollution should be monitored by noise meter. Vibration should not impact to existing superstructure and continuously monitored by vibration meter as per design vibration limit. Vibration level should not exceed as per instrumentation’ design proposal during piling works.
Settlement Monitoring (BSM & GSM)
Settlement of existing high-rise building & surrounding environ’ ground level should be monitored by Building Settlement Marker & Ground Settlement Marker. To avoid exceed from Alert level of settlement as per instrumentation design during piling works.
Under Insurance Category bear with Contractor’ All Risk (CAR) Insurance & Group Life Insurance.